Current Job Openings
SDI international is looking for Accounts Payable Associate located in Buffalo, NY.
- Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of accounts payable for Client International Corp including entering payables, processing wage garnishments, processing expense checks, and other responsibilities for the corporate accounts payable department.
- Processing, organizing, and recording payable invoices as instructed by the supervisor of the department for Client ´s local and abroad entities.
- Enter and process fedwires, payment files and checks as payment of supplier invoices, including associate suppliers, obtaining approvals where necessary.
- Interact with internal stakeholders locally and abroad, as well as with external parties to manage payment expectations.
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Billing to prepare daily payment runs.
- Be involved with the finance and accounting staff to resolve daily issues.
- Enter and process expense checks for Client employees
- Coordinate deductions for child support and other wage garnishments including notifying branches, and the processing appropriate paperwork
- Invoice coding, data entry, filing, vendor phone calls
- Process reports as requested by customers, by the AP Supervisor and by Clients´s management.
- Maintain confidentiality and protects operations by keeping financial information secure
- Accounts Payable Associate also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Support the enhancement and handling of procedures and policies concerning general accounting tasks.
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.