Current Job Openings
SDI is looking for a Tax Accountant for our client located in Buffalo, NY
- Participates in the posting and balancing of the general ledger and subsidiary accounts
- Reconciles key accounts by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepares and files Sales and Use tax returns in the United States.
- Prepares and files Goods and Services Tax (GST/HST/PST) returns in Canada.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
- Supports US Accounting audits.
- Interacts with suppliers, staff employees, accountants, and managers
- Analyzes accounts payable and cash management
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Maintains confidentiality and protects operations by keeping financial information secure.
- Staff Accountant may also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company