Current Job Openings
SDI International is looking for an Accounts Payable located in Buffalo, NY.
- Trains and oversees employees involved in Accounts Payable functions.
- Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases for use in tax preparation and periodic audits.
- Supports accounting audits where needed.
- Works with Accounts Receivable and Billing to prepare daily payment runs.
- Implements Accounts Payable processes and controls to ensure that payments are issued accurately.
- Works with Suppliers to request reimbursements in case of duplicate payments.
- Monitors agreed KPIÂ´s.
- Enters and processes Fedwire, payment files and checks as payment of supplier invoices for Client local and abroad entities
- Interacts with internal stakeholders as well as with external parties to manage payment expectations.
- Is involved with the finance and accounting staff to resolve daily issues.
- Processes reports as requested by customers and by Client management.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects operations by keeping financial information secure
- Monitor the AP Aging and keep it under control
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company