Business Sustainability. Sustainable Results.
Much like the blueprints of a complex skyscraper, business processes and outsourcing functions demand continuous refinement. At SDI, we specialize in analyzing how our leading-edge programs and services drive best practices and productivity enhancements throughout your organization.
With a global footprint that includes North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, SDI offers program and workforce solutions that meet the needs of organizations that have foreign and domestic service operations.
Our “Centers of Excellence” delivery model ensures that business process outsourcing meets the demands of our partnering organizations and strengthens their core business functions.
Our solutions include:
- Procurement Process Outsourcing (PPO)/Managed Services Programs (MSPs) – Managing small or non-preferred suppliers and clip-level transactions across commodities, verticals, and categories.
- Non-Core Supplier Alignment/Management Services – SDI delivers supplier alignment and management services across Business and Technical Services, including, but not limited to, Strategy, Operations, Information Technology, Marketing, and Financial Services.
- W2/T4 Payrolling Services – When a customer identifies a resource and wishes to deploy them on a contingent basis, SDI will onboard the individual and provide their services at a reduced payrolling rate.
- Independent Contractor/Sole Proprietor/Sole Trader Compliance Program – SDI delivers small supplier/IC screening and onboarding services, mitigating customers’ risk of co-employment liabilities that often arise through the use of IC resources.
- Traditional Technical/Professional and Creative Recruitment Services – SDI sources qualified candidates to fulfill customers’ contingent labor requirements.
- Program Management/Program Execution Office (PMO) – Consultancy programs enable customers to build processes and efficiencies across all verticals, delivering rapid cost savings that are traceable and sustainable.